Full day conference of all things React
21 of april, Kromhouthal amsterdam
On 20th of April, 2017, just before the main conference day, we'll host multiple workshops targeted both at the React newcomers and hardcore fans. Take the full advantage of your conference visit and get training from our best speakers and trainers.
Trainings will be held at IIRE Conference Center, Lombokstraat 40, 1094 AL Amsterdam.
Starting from 9:00 in the morning, till 17:00.
React Workshop with Max Stoiber
This workshop will get you up to speed with React just in time for React Amsterdam Conference. Learn everything you need to know, including ES6, Component Thinking, JSX, State Management and much more. Dive straight in with hands-on labs that'll help you grasp the concepts in less time than it takes to drink a coffee!Table of contents
- Setup and ES6 basics
- React intro (ReactDOM/React, Components, JSX,...)
- Interaction and State Management
Bring a laptop (preferably *nix based, but we can work with Windows if necessary) with Node.js, npm and git pre-installed.
Beginner (React) -> Intermidiate
Getting started with React Native by Callstack
- Introduction to React Native (setting up project, tools, debug)
- Quick glance at the standard app
- Core components (layout, styling)
- Lists (ScrollView, ListView)
- Native modulesPrerequisites
Before the workshop, please follow the installation instructions to prepare all the software dependencies. macOS devices are preferred, but *nix and Windows powered machines would also work, although you won't be able to build iOS applications.
Beginner (React Native) -> Intermidiate
- ⚛ Modern training course from the first class industry experts
- 👥 Small sized groups for maximum individual reach
- 👓 A focus on practical exercises, so you'll learn by doing
- 👔 Our friendly team on hand to answer your questions
if you are a business ownerInvesting just 8 hours into your employees’ development can result in a sufficient performance improvement. Let’s say, 10 of you engineers attend a full- day workshop. In the next year, they will put in approximately 20,000 hours of work for your company. If after the workshop their performance improves by only 1%, your organization in return will gain 200 hours of work. Impressive outcome after one training day only!